When Smithsonian Channel Plus is discontinued later this year, your subscription will be automatically canceled for you and you will no longer be charged on a recurring basis. However, if you’d like to cancel before then, please follow the steps below.
On the web:
- Go to my.roku.com/account and click on 'Manage Your Subscriptions’
- Find your Smithsonian Channel Plus subscription and click on 'Cancel'
On your Roku Player or TV:
- From your home screen, find the Smithsonian Channel channel and press '*' on your remote
- Select 'Manage Subscription'
- Select 'Cancel Subscription' from pop-up window
Note that if you cancel while still in your free trial period or before your expiration date, you will continue to have access to the service until the trial or subscription period ends.